How lucky would you feel if you found a recipe so easy you could impress all the PTA moms and co-workers by first thing tomorrow? Well, lucky you. This recipe is exactly that sort of recipe. All you need are two minutes and a small list of easy-to-obtain ingredients and you’ve got yourself these Lucky Rainbow Cupcakes which take about a minute to decorate. So easy! So cute!
- 1 batch of your favorite vanilla cupcakes, baked into standard-sized cupcake wrappers
- 2 cans vanilla frosting, one dyed green
- green sprinkles
- 1 package AirHeads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Rainbow Belts
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting. Spread green frosting on each cupcake then sprinkle with green sprinkles.
- Spoon the vanilla frosting into a large plastic zip-top baggie. Cut off a small corner of the bag.
- Pipe “clouds” of the white frosting on two sides of the cupcake
- Press half an Airhead belt into each cloud.
- Good Luck!